Who should not take SOLIFENACIN SUCCINATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- closed angle glaucoma
- torsades de pointes, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- liver problems
- blockage of the urinary bladder
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- problem emptying stomach contents
- the stomach and intestines to move food at a slower pace
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- Child-Pugh class B liver impairment
- Child-Pugh class C liver impairment
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using solifenacin SUCCINATE?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.