Who should not take DARIFENACIN ER?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- closed angle glaucoma
- ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory condition of the intestines
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- blockage of the urinary bladder
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- a type of allergic reaction called angioedema
- significant constipation
- problem emptying stomach contents
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using darifenacin ER?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.