Does Daytime Cold & Flu Relief Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED OPIOIDS; DEXTROMETHORPHAN/SELECTED MAOIS
- SELECT OPIOIDS/SIBUTRAMINE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (INDIRECT & MIXED ACTING)/MAOIS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- MIXED;INDIRECT SYMPATHOMIMETICS/SELECTED MAOIS
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- SELECTED CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/PANOBINOSTAT
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SODIUM FUSIDATE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/ERGOT ALKALOIDS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/GUANETHIDINE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/METHYLDOPA
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/RAUWOLFIA ALKALOIDS
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN/FLUOXETINE; PAROXETINE
- SELECTED CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/DESVENLAFAXINE (>= 400 MG)
- SELECTED CYP1A2 OR CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/GIVOSIRAN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.