Who should not take Barium-methylcellulose Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- cystic fibrosis
- an abnormal connection between the esophagus and windpipe
- ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory condition of the intestines
- toxic megacolon
- paralysis of the intestines
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- inherited disorder of intestines - Hirschsprung's disease
- difficulty swallowing
- susceptible to breathing fluid into lungs
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- chronic idiopathic constipation
- infection and inflammation of the stomach and intestines
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Barium-methylcellulose Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.