What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Dietex Forte to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: INSUFFICIENT DATA AVAILABLE; CONTAINS SYNPHERINE, SIMILAIR TO PHENYLEPHRINE.
If you are NURSING
- No Known Risk: No Effect
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT DATA AVAILABLE
- Precaution: CHEMICALLY EQUIVALENT TO CAFFEINE; IRRITABILITY/SLEEPING PROBLEMS IN INFANT
- Precaution: INSUFF DATA AVAIL; AVOID USE, CONTAINS SYNPHERINE, SIMILAR TO PHENYLEPHRINE
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Metabolic-Risk for fluid and electrolyte loss. Gastrointestinal-Constipation and fecal impaction risk.
Giving Dietex Forte to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Consult with clinician for children age under 6 years.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.