What Conditions does Wal-Proxen Treat?
- head pain
- painful periods
- muscle pain
- mild pain associated with arthritis
- joint inflammatory disease in children and young adults
- inflammation of the sac surrounding the joint - bursitis
- rheumatic disease causing pain & stiffness in backbone
- rheumatoid arthritis
- joint damage causing pain and loss of function
- Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- migraine headache
- Minor Musculoskeletal Injury
- inflammation of the tendon
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.