Who should not take Mono-Gesic Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low vitamin K levels
- a decrease in the blood clotting protein prothrombin
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- an increased risk of bleeding
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, a type of blood disorder
- nasal polyp
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- a type of stomach irritation called gastritis
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- decreased kidney function
- visible water retention
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Mono-Gesic Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.