What Conditions does Mustargen Vial Treat?
- chronic myelocytic leukemia
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- chronic lymphoid leukemia
- lung cancer
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- Fluid in the Covering of the Heart caused by a Malignancy
- Presence of Malignant Fluid in the Pleural Space
- fluid accumulated in abdominal cavity due to cancer
- a type of lymphoma involving the skin called mycosis fungoides
- polycythemia vera
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.