What Conditions does Pregabalin 200 Mg Capsule Anticonvulsants, Gaba-Derivative-Type Treat?
- nerve pain after herpes
- additional medication to treat partial seizures
- Nerve Pain from Spinal Cord Injury
- diabetic complication causing injury to some body nerves
- disorder characterized by stiff
- tender & painful muscles
- restless legs syndrome
- an extreme discomfort in the calf muscles when sitting or lying down
- acute pain following an operation
- extreme apprehension or fear of social interaction
- repeated episodes of anxiety
- "change of life" signs
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.