Who should not take LYRICA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- suicidal thoughts
- a decrease in sharpness of vision called reduced visual acuity
- atrioventricular block, a type of slow heart rhythm disorder
- chronic heart failure
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- decreased lung function
- a condition with muscle tissue breakdown called rhabdomyolysis
- fluid retention in the legs, feet, arms or hands
- weight gain
- a type of allergic reaction called angioedema
- muscle pain or tenderness with increase creatine kinase
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- chronic kidney disease stage 3A (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Lyrica?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.