What Conditions does Acyclovir Treat?
- a shingles outbreak that involves the eye
- prevent shingles in patient without a normal immune system
- genital herpes
- recurrent genital herpes
- prevent recurrent herpes simplex infection
- herpes simplex encephalitis
- a herpes simplex infection of the skin, mouth or genitals
- herpes simplex infection of skin and mucous membranes
- a herpes simplex infection
- a cold sore
- herpes simplex virus infection throughout a newborn's body
- inflammation of the liver caused by herpes simplex virus
- liver infection caused by latent varicella zoster virus
- an infection due to a virus
- infection throughout body due to listeria monocytogenes
- herpes infection of brain and surrounding tissue
- treatment to prevent cytomegalovirus disease
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Acyclovir?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.