What Conditions does Phenergan Vial Treat?
- reaction following transfusion with hives
- additional medication for calming
- additional agent to induce general anesthesia
- sedation associated with childbirth
- additional medications to treat pain
- nausea and vomiting
- prevent nausea and vomiting after surgery
- motion sickness
- added medication for life threatening allergic reaction
- an allergic reaction
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Phenergan Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.