Does EEMT H.S. Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ESTROGENS/TOFACITINIB (>=20 MG DAILY)
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>40MG)
- ESTROGENS/SELECTED ANTI-AROMATASE AGENTS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- AGENTS AFFECTING PLASMA CORTISOL LEVELS/COSYNTROPIN
- ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/LAMOTRIGINE
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>30MG OR <=40MG)
- SELECTED ANDROGENS/CYCLOSPORINE
- SLT ANABOLIC STEROIDS/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAGONISTS)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/RIFAMYCINS
- ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/ST. JOHN'S WORT
- ESTROGENS/TOFACITINIB (<20 MG DAILY)
- ESTROGENS/THYROID PREPARATIONS
- ESTROGENS/SELECTED HUMAN IMMUNOGLOBULINS
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (<=30MG)
- ESTROGENS/SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES; ESTROGENS/CORTICOSTEROIDS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.