Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- increased tone of parasympathetic nervous system
- coronary artery disease
- sinus bradycardia
- abnormal heart rhythm
- an increase in the secretions of the lungs
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- inflammation and infection of the abdomen lining
- a blockage in the urinary tract
- an enlargement of the intestine with stopped bowel function called megacolon
- tissue death or necrosis in the intestinal colon
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Prostigmin oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.