Who should not take NEXAVAR?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- an increased risk of bleeding
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- angina, a type of chest pain
- a sudden worsening of heart related chest pain called angina
- a low supply of oxygen rich blood to the heart
- slow heartbeat
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- chronic heart failure
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- a localized weakening and ballooning in an artery wall called an arterial aneurysm
- damage to the liver and inflammation
- recent operation
- abnormal liver function tests
- impaired wound healing
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- portions of the jaw bone to die from lack of blood circulation
- dissection of artery
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using sorafenib oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.