What Conditions does Treat?
- primary immune deficiency disorder
- absence of gamma globulins in the blood
- severe combined immunodeficiency disease
- common variable agammaglobulinemia
- Aldrich syndrome
- x-linked agammaglobulinemia
- prevention of bacterial infection in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- hypogammaglobulinemia associated with recurrent bacterial infection
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using immune globulin (human) (IgG) subcutaneous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.