What Conditions does HEPARIN SODIUM Treat?
- a type of blood clotting disorder called disseminated intravascular coagulation
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- a clot in the lung
- treatment to prevent a blood clot in the lung
- blood clot prevention following percutaneous coronary intervention
- peripheral artery obstruction by foreign substance or clot
- treatment to prevent peripheral artery thromboembolism
- deep vein thrombosis prevention
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- a heart attack
- prevent extracorporeal clotting during hemodialysis
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using HEPARIN SODIUM vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.