What Conditions does Tenormin Treat?
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- additional medication for treating pheochromocytoma
- essential tremor
- migraine prevention
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- prevention of post cardio-thoracic surgery atrial fibrillation
- paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- fast heart beat due to antipsychotic medication
- prevention of ventricular arrhythmia due to congenital long QT syndrome
- rapid ventricular heartbeat
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.