Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- high blood calcium from metastatic breast cancer
- breast cancer in a male patient
- cancer of the prostate gland
- high cholesterol
- high amount of calcium in the blood
- coronary artery disease
- liver problems
- nephrotic syndrome, a type of kidney disorder
- decreased kidney function
- enlarged prostate
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Winstrol oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.