Does ANTACID EXTRA STRENGTH Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SERUM PHOSPHATE LEVEL-ALTERING DRUGS/ERDAFITINIB
- CALCIUM CARBONATE/RALTEGRAVIR (600 MG HD)
- ALUM;CA;MAG/ORAL PHOSPHATE SUPPLEMENTS; URINARY PH MODIFIERS
- DIVALENT & TRIVALENT CATIONS/TETRACYCLINES
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SLT CATION-DONATING ANTACIDS/SODIUM POLYSTYRENE SULFONATE
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/ROXADUSTAT
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/CABOTEGRAVIR
- ANTACIDS/SELECTED MESALAMINE
- ANTACIDS/INFIGRATINIB; SELPERCATINIB
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/BALOXAVIR
- AL, CA & MG ANTACIDS; BUFFERED MEDS; SUCRALFATE/BICTEGRAVIR
- SEL ORAL CATIONS; ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAG/DOLUTEGRAVIR-RILPIVIRIN
- ANTACIDS; SELECTED H2 ANTAGONISTS/ACALABRUTINIB
- ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAGONISTS/LEDIPASVIR; VELPATASVIR
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/DOLUTEGRAVIR
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/ELVITEGRAVIR
- ANTACIDS/SELECTED CEPHALOSPORINS
- ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAGONISTS/RILPIVIRINE
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/SELECTED ORAL QUINOLONES
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/ELTROMBOPAG
- ALUMINUM-MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE; ORAL CALCIUM/PHENYTOIN
- SELECTED MINERALS/ORAL IRON SUPPLEMENTS
- ANTACIDS/ORAL IRON SUPPLEMENTS
- DI-; TRIVALENT CATIONS/CHLOROQUINE; HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- ANTACIDS;H2 ANTAGONISTS;PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/AMPHETAMINES
- ANTACIDS/SELECTED KINASE INHIBITORS
- ORAL CALCIUM PRODUCTS/ESTRAMUSTINE
- ORAL CALCIUM PRODUCTS/STRONTIUM
- ANTACIDS; BUFFERED FORMULATIONS/AMPRENAVIR; ATAZANAVIR
- SELECTED CHELATION AGENTS/THYROID PREPARATIONS
- AGENTS AFFECTING GASTRIC PH/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Extra-Strength Chew Antacid oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.