Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- a condition with low thyroid hormone levels
- disease in which body has immune response against itself
- decreased function of bone marrow
- decreased blood platelets
- suicidal thoughts
- angina, a type of chest pain
- a low supply of oxygen rich blood to the heart
- chronic heart failure
- liver inflammation resulting from an abnormal immune response
- liver failure
- severe renal impairment
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Roferon-A injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.