Who should not take DEPEN?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- anemia from inadequate iron
- aplastic anemia due to medication
- low blood counts due to bone marrow failure
- decreased blood platelets
- very low levels of granulocytes, a type of white blood cell
- low levels of white blood cells
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- goodpasture's syndrome
- bronchiolitis, or inflammation of the smallest breathing passages
- canker sores
- glomerulonephritis, a condition that affects the kidneys
- decreased kidney function
- bloody urine
- pemphigus, a type of skin disorder
- a condition with symptoms that resemble lupus
- elevation of proteins in the urine
- abnormal liver function tests
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Depen?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.