What Conditions does ETOPOSIDE Treat?
- Ewing's sarcoma
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- ovarian germ cell cancer
- testicular germ cell tumor
- cancer or malignancy
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- neuroendocrine cancer of the prostate gland
- diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- acute myeloid leukemia, a type of blood cancer
- small cell cancer of the lung
- cancer of the ovary
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using VePesid oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.