Who should not take NICARDIPINE HCL?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- angina, a type of chest pain
- severe narrowing of the aortic heart valve
- chronic heart failure
- a hemorrhage in the brain
- low blood pressure
- liver problems
- chronic idiopathic constipation
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using nicardipine intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.