The NAME brand works very well...I find that generic pilocarpine is NOT helpful in producting saliva

Tôi r?t mu?n mua lo?i thu?c này nhung không bi?t ? dâu bán. Tôi ? Vietnam.

Aunt Bill | 55-64 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/14/2019
Condition: Dry Mouth Secondary to Sjogren's Syndrome

Because of the rush of saliva and overwhelming amount even with only 5 mg tablet that I find that taking only a half a tablet at a time. That really helps rather than having to constantly swallow.It is difficult to sleep with that much saliva. It also seems to help my eyes. Since I have sjogren's syndrome, I am dry all over. Now I know why I have night sweats! I didn't realize that it was the Pilocarpine.

jlb | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/7/2016
Condition: Dry Mouth Secondary to Sjogren's Syndrome

I was prescribed this to see if it would help my dry eyes. I started off taking 2.5 one a day for a few weeks and slowly increased to 2.5 twice a day and the 5 and 2.5 each day until I now take 5 twice a day. I find this works very well for me. If I find myself really dry I will take another 5 for a day and then go back to my normal. I have not had any side effects as long as I stay at the 10.

princeandrey | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/19/2016
Condition: Dry Mouth
Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/6/2015
Condition: Dry Mouth

Salagen worked well for me in the beginning. It released water into my body within only a few minutes of taking the 5 mg. dosage. I started off with 3 a day and now take 5 a day starting with taking two pills first thing in the morning so that I can work out without discomfort.

Male 54 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2015
Condition: Dry Mouth Secondary to Sjogren's Syndrome

Really does produce saliva for dry mouth. Just had dental work and saliva helps mouth sores heal quicker.