I take this because it helps my artheritis pain and I cannot find it now...could you help me to find it? [email protected] my phone number is 281-421-2250

Adelinthe | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/14/2014
Condition: Pain

I have severe deterioration in my spine (top three vertebrae and bottom three with three bulging disks in the middle). Ascriptin A/D and Oxycontin are the ONLY things that ever helped this pain. Now Ascription A/D is unavailable, leaving me only an opiate derivative drug to use. Why was Ascription A/D discontinued? Anyone know???

Neva | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient