With this Vit D deficiency, I was feeling extremely mooody. I got much better taking 5,000 units a day. Then I ran out and didn't refill. I noticed a difference in my moods straight away. so did my family. Once I got back on Vit D I got much better in a couple of days. I plan to never run out again! This has a been a God send for me. And, it's not a drug which is even better!

I AM A DIABETIC AND HAVE FOUND MY BLOOD SUGARS HAVE GONE VERY HIGH ON 2000U RECOMENDED BY MY ENDOCRANOLIGIST ANYONE ELSE FIND THIS?

Ranjith | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2021
Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/9/2021
Condition: Vitamin D Deficiency

When my dr. tested my blood levels, they were rock bottom. I take vitamin D3 daily now, feel much better (pain, mood.) One thing I've found out: take vitamin D3 in the morning! Taking at night may interfere with sleep. Make sure there is fat or oil in meal when you take the vitamin, also, to help absorb.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/10/2019
Condition: Vitamin D Deficiency

Having stomach issues, cramping. Don't know if it caused from the D3.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/10/2019
Condition: Vitamin D Deficiency

Having stomach issues, cramping. Don't know if it caused from the D3.

No more Pain | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/11/2019
Condition: Vitamin D Deficiency

I'm a 44 y.o. woman who was always tired and always complained to my husband about my bones and muscles hurting all the time. Went and had my annual check up and my Dr. did my annual labs and they came back that my vit d levels were extremely low so she had me start vit D3 50,000 iu once a day and after taking that first week I noticed a change immediately. I feel so much better and I don't ache like I use to these pills are amazing and I'm so happy and starting to feel myself again.