Of course, medications react different on all people. The 1st time I took it (4mg tablet), I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and passed out. I yelled out for my husband as soon as I felt the blood draining from my head. We called the Doctor the next morning and he said, “this is not the type of med you take to function, including walking”,:-), at least not in the beginnin...

It helped very little with some pain still reoccuring.

AJD | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/24/2021
mother | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2021
Condition: Muscle Spasm

took 4mg tablet when going to bed as my doctor said it would relax my leg muscle and help me sleep. NOT I had terrifying nightmares all night long!! I started them around midnight I guess and was still going on at 8am the next morning. I was so scared I couldn't force myself to get out of bed I hid under the covers. Finally at 9 am forced myself to get up and call doctor. She said not to take anymore. But my throat is swollen and having trouble breathing. She said to drink hot tea to help. I will never ever take this stuff again! Neighbor said it sounded like an LSD trip. I am 72 yrs of age. Never tried and LSD or other drugs so if this is what happens don't want to either.

Dezzyfae | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/7/2021
Condition: Muscle Spasm

Ive got a spinal stim and permanent nerve damage. I take this med every night. It does knock you out. So only take it when your ready to sleep. It does give dry mouth pretty bad, worse if you fight to stay awake or wake up after an hour or two. But ive missed a dose one night and the charlie horse was enough to pull the muscle in my calf. Weeks later and it still hurts from pulling it. It works but you have to take it.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/6/2021
Condition: Muscle Spasms caused by a Spinal Disease

Iâ??ve had constant neck and shoulder pain after sustaining an injury, have taken this Med for 3 weeks. When I take it, I am a little dizzy and tired. I get some pain relief but itâ??s definitely no where near from being gone. Pain still makes it difficult to get to sleep and even still wakes me occasionally throughout the night. I was expecting much more relief.

Mo | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/26/2021
Condition: Muscle Spasms caused by a Spinal Disease

I have had chronic neck pain for 5 years. I am 29 years young. Not normal! I have tried everything.(Procedures, medications, nerve burning) This medication seriously works! I saw scary reviews about nightmares and hallucinations and I did not have any of those side effects. I am so sad Iâ??ve gone this long without this medication. I was on a dose of 6 mg 3 times a day and it worked but I still had pain. My doctor upped my dose to 8 mg 3 times a day for a week and wow. Iâ??m on day 4 and almost feel like a normal human again! Itâ??s a miracle! Yes it makes you exhausted, however I feel like this will be a long term fix to my chronic neck pain and muscle spasms! Going from a pain level 8 everyday to an almost 2 in 4 days. Hope it stays long term ð?¤?