untreated lung/brain cancer. used to address symptoms and is prolonging and making my life bearable. the side effect are terrible but I'll trade them any day for the vision loss, dementia, unbearable headaches with eye pain. I'm into pallitive radiation now and hope to wean off in couple weeks. if not then I'll keep doing whatever it takes to get to the end with the best quality time with family ...

I was prescribed this med after spinal fusion for nerve issues. This is the worst medicine I have ever taken. Irritable, can't sleep, heartburn, anxiety, sensitive to smell and loss of taste. I finished this med 5 days ago and I still have the side effects. And it never relieved any of the pain I was feeling. I would never recommend this drug to anyone. And it made me rate with stars.. I would...

B | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/6/2021
Condition: Asthma

I suffer from severe asthma my whole live and recently contracted Covid19. After 5 days of covid19, I could tell the phlegm was getting worse. I went to the ER and was prescribed dexamethasone 6mg. Since then the phlegm is coming up easier and I am on a road to recovery. I'm 50 yrs old active W/M, O+. Very pleased with results.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2021

I am currently taking this medicine after having 4 wisdom teeth extracted. I normally suffer with hives and vomiting with any medication. So far, I have had no pain and very little swelling. It has been easy on my stomach as well. I have about 3 more days before I am finished with this medicine.

Bitter | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/13/2021
Condition: Low Platelet Count and Bleeding from Immune Response

I've taken 400 mg in one day of this medication so far (first line ITP treatment). Extremely uncomfortable- racing heart, a blood glucose level of 185, fatigue, stomach pain, nausea, dizziness, joint and bone pain, headache, toothache (?!). I have 3 more days of this. I'm completely miserable. Not sure if it's worth it for me.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/18/2021
Condition: Asthma

Worked like a miracle drug for me; gave me relief from asthmatic coughing and bronchial irritation.

TM | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/17/2021
Condition: Inflammation of Skin and Muscles All Over the Body

This is poison. After 4 days of this medicine I felt like I was having a mental crisis! I got permission after day 1 to half the dose but no better. Can't sleep and hate everything and everyone. Stay clear of this crap.

Help | 55-64 | Female | Patient
2/17/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I was advised by a Dr at hospital to take 8mg Dexamethasone upon discharge of hospital. My condition bacterial sinusitis. Upon taking the tablet at 2pm, by 7pm I was overwhelmed my sweating, shaking, dizziness, rapid heart rate, heart burn, blurred vision and headache. I suffer from Chronic Anxiety and panic attacks. ever since 7pm I have been panicking non stop. I actually called an ambulance. It is now 12.43 am and I am a mess. I wish I had not taken this tablet, it's dreadful side effects are worse than my condition. I just want this dreadful feeling to end.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | Patient
3/23/2020
Condition: Destruction of Red Blood Cells by Body's Own Antibodies

It makes my stomach hurt when I exercise, even if I take it over 5 hours before with food. It also makes me very hungry after taking it, even when I take it with food.

FELIX GONZALES | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/16/2019
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

DANGER!! Be aware.. My 42 year old Wife was prescribed this medication (4mg) with very severe side effects Schizophrenia, Anxiety, Psychosis, Dilutions,Rapid heart beat, Increased White blood cells,loss ot taste, extreme thirst,swelling tongue and high blood pressure spent 2 whole weeks in and out of the Emergency room almost sent to a Psychiatric hospital because of this Drug, Not worth the price to pay for antiflamatory relief PLEASE BE VERY AWARE!!

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/10/2019
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

On my second day of taking it,so far I have not had any side effects and it seems to help me a little.

Kathy P. | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/8/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting caused by Cancer Drugs

Has caused severe swelling in my feet and ankles. can not wear shoes. It causes pain when standing or walking from intense pressure.

Zippy | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/14/2019
Condition: Decreased Platelets due to a Disease State or a Drug

66 year old male. 4 days dose of 40 mg / day for emergency raise platelet count for ITP. My count went up to safe levels, but itâ??s likely temporary, but it did it job. Hiccups, cough, abdominal pain, hunger, mood swings, metallic taste in mouth, insomnia, gas, flatulent, diarrhea, trouble concentrating, and bloating. Good: it raised my blood count, gives lots of â??goodâ? energy (not â??buzzyâ? like caffeine but like you can run all day) and it Iâ??ve noticed my chronic pain has stopped. Second day off med today, side effects slowly getting better. Read More Read Less

scottors | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/28/2018
Condition: Eczema

took for dyshidrotic eczema. within 24 hours swelling and hives noticeably lessened. within 3 days skin nearly completely cleared. i have tried steroid creams and countless other remedies.Nothing worked. this worked. amazing drug. minimal side effects

brokengranny | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/30/2017

I have only been on this medication since 11am yesterday. Problem is I have now been wide awake since 3:30 am yesterday. This really stinks since I have medical disabilities that make it difficult for me to sleep anyway.

stopfakereviews | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/22/2017
Condition: Inflammation of the Joints due to Gout

I would LOVE to know who prescribed a steroid for a tooth infection....not done. Further, the reviewers also give a low rating for "ease of use"...really, taking this pill is magically different than taking any OTHER pill? Lastly, if a drug makes you feel weird, you call your Dr right away...most likely the dose is simply too high. You people are FREAKS, and give out disinformation.

hallS | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/13/2017
Condition: Low Platelet Count and Bleeding from Immune Response

I had a platelet count of 23,000 and needed to get my counts up. I was perscribed this medication and have been on a 6 month treatment plan. Platelets are now in a safe range of 70,000 which is the highest that I have seen in the past two yrs, but they will not increase past 70k. I have a lot of swelling and weight gain. A lot of facial pain and tenderness. I lost some taste and appetite has increased tremendously. I get dizzy spells and very cranky on this medication as well. I feel bad for my fiance. I can feel myself getting mad over the littlest things. My doctor also is considering taking me off of it because my blood sugar levels are fairly high and we aren't getting the response from my platelets that we had hoped. Dissatisfied mainly because I was hoping for much better results with the treatment plan.Read More Read Less

Melissa | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/10/2017
Condition: Asthma

I'm 34 y/o female, had asthma attack that sent me to the hospital. Gave me dexamethasone shot, and sent home with 5 - 2 mg pills to take two days later. Still wheezing, but otherwise on the mend. It has seemed to help boost the effects of my other medications for asthma related issues. Has left me very thirsty so have been staying hydrated. Medication along with other steroid based medication for my asthma, all together has left me jittery for example, hands have had trembles. Otherwise no major issues. This is my first time on this particular medication.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/27/2016
Condition: Cancer of the Prostate Gland

I was diagnosed with lung cancer that spread to the brain. Iev been on dexamethosone 4gm x2 daily for 6 months. No problem, just weight gain

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/10/2016

I took this medicine for dental inflammation after a dental implant became inflamed. Took it yesterday last time as today I can barely function. Weak, fatigued, dizzy, numb all over, vision problems. I work a physical job and can barely perform it now. I feel like my face and hands are cold and unattached

LionessDani | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/13/2016
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis

I was prescribed this to help with a multiple sclerosis exacerbation. I was on a titrated dose for 10 days. I experienced blurry vision, headaches, swelling in my hands, legs, feet, face and abdomen, increased appetite, shortness of breath, and muscle pains. I am now 4 days post-treatment and I do not feel any better at all. I've used Prednisone in the past without any issues so I didn't forsee that the Dexamethasone would cause any big problems for me. I pray I NEVER have to use this medication again. Being only 4 days post-treatment, I understand it's still working in my system but I haven't noticed any improvement in the symptoms it was prescribed to treat.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/21/2016
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis

Prescribed 4 mg tab/20 tablets by mouth 2x a day for five days to combat an MS flare. Worked just like the IV Solumedrol for me. Noticeable relieve of symptoms starting at day 2. Lack of appetite and steroid taste metallic), which is the norm for me on any steroid were the only noticeable symptoms during treatment. I did have irritated throat for two days after completing the dosage, but warm liquids and Aleve helped with that. Much better than IV treatment!