untreated lung/brain cancer. used to address symptoms and is prolonging and making my life bearable. the side effect are terrible but I'll trade them any day for the vision loss, dementia, unbearable headaches with eye pain. I'm into pallitive radiation now and hope to wean off in couple weeks. if not then I'll keep doing whatever it takes to get to the end with the best quality time with family ...

I was prescribed this med after spinal fusion for nerve issues. This is the worst medicine I have ever taken. Irritable, can't sleep, heartburn, anxiety, sensitive to smell and loss of taste. I finished this med 5 days ago and I still have the side effects. And it never relieved any of the pain I was feeling. I would never recommend this drug to anyone. And it made me rate with stars.. I would...

Anonymous |
4/17/2021

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2021

not able to sleep properly

Bitter | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/13/2021
Condition: Low Platelet Count and Bleeding from Immune Response

I've taken 400 mg in one day of this medication so far (first line ITP treatment). Extremely uncomfortable- racing heart, a blood glucose level of 185, fatigue, stomach pain, nausea, dizziness, joint and bone pain, headache, toothache (?!). I have 3 more days of this. I'm completely miserable. Not sure if it's worth it for me.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/18/2021
Condition: Asthma

Worked like a miracle drug for me; gave me relief from asthmatic coughing and bronchial irritation.

TM | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/17/2021
Condition: Inflammation of Skin and Muscles All Over the Body

This is poison. After 4 days of this medicine I felt like I was having a mental crisis! I got permission after day 1 to half the dose but no better. Can't sleep and hate everything and everyone. Stay clear of this crap.