I get monthly injections of this medication for ED and it seem to help me very well so far after 18 months or more.

slight increase in my libido

bigdog | 45-54 | Male | Patient
7/30/2016
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

great product. gives you more energy

dan | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/26/2014
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

Started Test Cyp 100mg/week in 2006 for extreme fatigue. T levels 290. Worked great, woke right up. Wife gives me the shot. In 2011 I developed polycythemia and the benifits seem to be diminishing. Blood draws 2-3 times a month fix the polycythemia. No big deal, plus it helps keep my blood pressure down. Tried Androgel and compounded cream. Neither worked, fatigue came right back even when I pushed T levels over 1000. Back on Test Cyp. Looking for Doctor who understands T and its effects. I need to find out why it's not working as well as before.

dr | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2014
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

More energy , reduced arthritis symptoms ,restored sex drive ,happier in general.

Florida Mens Health | Caregiver
6/10/2014

This drug is very effective very easy to use. Our success rate has been %98 and all of our patients were ecstatic about the results. For further information please visit www.Floridamenshealth.com

JRnFLA | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/3/2014

Chemo attacked my glands so I've been on testosterone therapy for 7 years. I've used Testim gel, weekly self-injections, Axiron, and finally on a testosterone lotion prepared by local pharmacist. The self-injections were okay for a couple of days and then it dissipates so not much is in my system the last couple of days of the week. Testim was okay but it was inconvenient because I had to wait 10 -15 minutes until the gel dried before I could get dressed. Axiron was a good idea poorly executed. The Axiron solution has the same consitancy as water so I usually lost a good part of the doseage AMD you must apply it in your armpits and mine became irritated for a while. My local pharmicist's testosterone compound is the best! It has the consistency or viscosity of lotion and you can apply it to any part of your body except your genitals. My pharmacists suggested his compound and I have very pleased that I trusted him because the results are great!