I am using Clinoril for Fibromyalgia Pain. So far it works well; better than others I've tried. Great for sore muscles and joints. Hope I don't develop stomach problems in the future, though.

any sudden move of the neck muscle creats pain due to a spasm in the left neck. You did not offer enough options re;"conditions to treat". Thses are spasms according to MD. I would like to know what clinoril is prescribed to treat, not hoe effective it's been with me.

BobC | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/3/2016
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Took on three occasions separated by a couple of weeks. On all three experiences, I became very nauseated and vomited numerous times. This occurred within three hours of taking the medicine. On the second instance, I continued to vomit 7 or 8 times over a four hour period. I did not associate the sickness with the medicine until the third time I took the medicine. I have taken other prescribed anti inflammatory type medicines for years with no adverse effects. Additionally, I continued to have diarrhea for up to three days. I took the medicine with a glass of water and shortly after eating.

paj1964 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/27/2014

Suldinac 150mg~ I have costochondritis.Here is what I can report so far on this medicine. After 3 days, I find that it does take the burning inflammatory pain away, yet still leaves me with the dull achy soreness in my chest. I do find find it odd that my Dr would prescribe it to me because one of the serious side effects is chest pain, which is what costochondritis causes, and the other serious side effect is shortness of breath, which I know he acknowledged that. He ordered me a Pulmonary function test!

chronic miseary | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/12/2014
Condition: Shoulder Tendon Inflammation

I just started this treatment,due to the er visit,a while ago,it soo far doesn't do anything to relieve pain ,doc called soft tissue damage of neck but it feels very inflamed in my shoulder area as well sometimes this pain causes me not to get out bed

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/21/2013
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
thecook | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/30/2012

I have taken Sulindac treatment twice: once for achy feet which eventually got better; then I used Sulindac for lower back pain and still use it regularly for that. It enables me to have a normal, active life.