I was using this medication at 1% as prescribed from my Doctor.About an allergic rash I had on my stomach,back and side.It cleared up in no time and works great on the ecezema I have on my hands too.

worked to fix the itching but i am now having extensive hair loss. only used it for about 1 month and a half.

Ayla | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/2/2021
Condition: Skin Condition

I started use this cream a month ago to my face it made my skin tone lighter I was happy abt that after few days I noticed some millia ( bumps) on my face i was really disappointed My face was clear and smooth before using this cream Use this cream for a fungus infection on small area Feeling so bad

Jaymanny | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/14/2021
Condition: Rash

It got rid of rash so fast but left me with huge bumps like in grown hair they all hurt so bad. Worst experience ever

Nana | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2020
Condition: Itching
MissItchNoMore | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/8/2019
Condition: Genital Itching

I tried Thinx and quickly found myself with a nasty case of pad rash (I realized too late that Thinx, while certainly a game changer, are best used supplementally on days 1&2). It looked like nothing on about a 1”x3” area, but itched, burned, and caused me near constant discomfort for 6 months. I have autoimmune problems and wanted to avoid anything that might interfere with my already delicate system, so I threw just about every natural remedy this world has to offer at it and experienced no improvement. 24 hours into using a natural balm with the addition of 1% hydrocortisone I felt “normal” for the 1st time since this started. This is the only ingredient that’s felt like it allowed my body to heal. It’s been about 2 weeks, using once or twice a day after gentle cleansing, and I’ve had no recurrence of symptoms that used to keep me up at night. If the improvements don’t persist I will come back here crestfallen and adjust my review.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/1/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

3 months suffering from inflammatory hemorrhoids used everything over that counter, visit the dr. Prescribed this med didn't work for me. It doesn't take out the pain. Doesn't have any pain reliver(anesthesia)