the BC powders worked quickly and without any adverse side effects.

alpenglow | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/12/2012
Condition: Backache

Effective enough to allow me to work until my back surgery next month. No side effects noted. Also iced back every evening.

Anne | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/6/2010
Condition: Backache

BC Powder has been a marvelous over the counter pain reliever for me. I picked up a pkg. over the weekend and discovered that it didn't work. Looking at the ingredients, Salicylamide has been removed. Well, GlaxoSmithKline has ruined this product, one that has been relieving aches and pains for decades. Why tamper with something that worked for so long? Now, the "new formula" competes with all of the other worthless pain relievers. I never thought that I would see this happen with BC Powder. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

nannykins | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/15/2009
Condition: Head Pain

the BC powders worked quickly and without any adverse side effects.

[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/14/2009
Condition: Head Pain

My Dad took BC powder for headache and he would be 104 if he were living. BC is the only product that will end a headache up the back of my neck. Now, my masseur tells me Salicylamide is bad for me. Is this true?

Anonymous |
6/30/2008
Condition: Head Pain

I got a severe drug reaction, lips swelled and face swelled along with huge hives.