I'm only on day 6, week one of treatment and have found my warts to be 95%+ gone! I had two 0.2 cm raised warts on my labia minora and one 0.5 cm flat wart on the inside of my labia minora. It took some manuvering to correctly apply the medication but other than that was simple. Day 1 of application it did not burn but was slightly irritated. Day 2 the warts turned from a more fleshy color to a wh...

They told me to use it for 3 days, stop for 4, and start again. I only used it for 2.5 days because my butt started to burn and itch really badly! Like some of the other reviews, it was literally RAW. My whole butt was red and burning and it hurt to poop and and stuff. I used A LOT of vaseline and other various creams to help ease the burning and itching. My doctor told me this was a side effect b...

Anonymous | Female | Patient
2/23/2021
Condition: External Genital Warts

This stuff works, and it works WELL. I had several warts that I ignored for too long, hoping they would go away naturally. They didn’t, so my OBGYN prescribed me this. She warned me that it would burn, and while she wasn’t wrong, it was a small price to pay. The pain only lasted a few days and was beyond worth it. I split up treatments between two sets of warts over two weeks to make the pain easier to handle, and everything was taken care of during each 3 day on/4 day off cycle each time. I have plenty left over in case anything reappears, but it has been a few weeks and nothing has. I couldn’t recommend this more to anyone that is struggling with this.

ithurtssoobadd | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2021
Condition: External Genital Warts

I used warticon which has the same ingredients, 0.15% concentration though, its slow but effective, im on my 6th day of my first cycle (3 days on 4 days off), i have a cluster of warts in the skin between my vagina and anus and the first 3 days turned the warts extremely white, didnâ??t feel any pain but i did feel more sensitive in the area. Then on the 4th and 5th day my skin started peeling, because itâ??s such a hard spot, it was inevitable that the cream got onto the healthy skin around the warts and it is burning with raw skin and quite sore to touch. I also noticed the warts shrunk considerably on the 5th day, they were extremely small, and i am on the 6th day just now (of the first cycle). Woke up and wiped with a tissue and there was a lot of dark gunge just falling off with the tissue, realised the warts are now peeling off, however my skin is still irritated and really red, not worried about that so much though since I know itâ??ll heal. The warts arent 100% gone yet, thereâ??s still a few left but Iâ??m going to give it another couple weeks of treatment and it should hopefully clear up by then.

xxcharli | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2020

While this is probably the worst pain i’ve felt, i believe it is working. This burns so bad and i honestly wish i got them lasers off but it’s too late now and i want to see how this plays out. I started about 2 weeks ago and wow i am walking like there is something up my ass, it hurts to get up, lay down, walk, everything! i really hope all the pain is worth it

Burning Man | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/1/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

Day 2, week 2...I can barely walk the pain is so bad. I don't know if I can xo Day 3, let alone Week 4. Gold's Medicated Powder helps just a little bit. Not much. Jeebers this hurts!

Ehma | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

I used podophyllotoxin 0.15%cream, I started on Tues pm and Dr said I shldnt do d 3days on n 4 days off thing. It started burning by wed pm, I didn't sleep on wed or Thur or Friday. By sat I was tired the smaller ones fell off but the big ones was stl there. It burned like hell, I couldn't stand or sit or walk just lay in bed all day. On sat morning I started applying petroleum jelly to stop the burning all to no avail...someone please help I really need to be at work by Monday and it hurts like hell, couldn't even stop crying