I had small wart on the shaft of my penis, used this gel twice a day for three days. My wart turned black and scabby and then fell off. After applying get it burned, but was nothing too painful. I suspect that many of the people claiming lots of pain were using it on more sensitive areas? If this is for warts on your penis it just burns and is nothing you can't handle.

I had a bump really close to the vaginal opening, very sensitive skin. I believe women experience a lot more pain than men based on these reviews because it's impossible to see where the gel is going, perhaps I've applied too much. The first 3 days were ok, no change, but not a lot of pain either. The second week I applied again for 3 days and by the 3rd day here I was crying just attempting to...

Use a Condom | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/1/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

I used it the way you are support to for 3 months with very little results. Then I over applied one week and then I noticed some result. I just finished my 2nd week and they seem to be about 60% gone. these warts are very stubborn. The best is prevention I never did when I was younger but now that I'm 60 2 out 3 women have something! Use a condom!

Dick | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/27/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

I had a big wart on the glans of the penis. The most painful area. It took me four rounds of treatment, four weeks, but the wart was completely dissolved. It doesn’t fall off, it gets dissolved away. I was able to withstand the pain. It was well worth it.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

I usually run to my dermatologist and have cryotherapy for GW outbreaks, as I obsess over them--constantly looking at my warts with a flashlight, depressed. But cyrotherapy takes a month to heal fully and 3-6 more for the skin to return to normal color. I wanted another option besides Aldara, which gave me sores, and taking 6 capsules of AHCC daily did not help me. Condylox worked great for me--in one week. I had 6 small, pink warts on my penis in different areas and used the included applicator to apply the gel. I started to see real results at applications 4-6, with some redness on and around the area, inflammation and scabbiness. One area had the skin get flaky and raw around the wart with a tiny amount of blood, but that was minimal and healed quickly. Not much pain or stinging. Most areas did not get raw. By day 4 of the healing cycle, most of the redness was gone as were all the warts! I only had to do one treatment cycle and was fully healed after another week of healing. Be sure to allow the gel to dry fully before putting on underwear (I used a hair dryer on cool air to help it along). I have insurance at it was $50 for a tube, which will last a long time. I recommend this product.

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/8/2019
Condition: External Genital Warts

THIS GEL HURTS ! The first time using it I cried all day and night with the little ability to move walk and even bathe correctly. I stopped after the second day I couldnâ??t tolerate it anymore ...... until the fourth day or so I noticed bleeding and realized they were coming off. Then I knew this medication was powerful and very effective. I received my second dosage and now that I know what Iâ??m in for I take acetaminophen twice a day and I bare the pain because I know itâ??s worth it. Iâ??d rather go through that pain for four to five days than having them when I get married. It really works guys.

Nailaot | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/16/2018
Condition: External Genital Warts

I was diagnosed with HPV a week ago. I've started my first cycle two days ago. It is a bit hard to apply when you're by yourself since you can't see the whole area, but with a mirror you're all good. Today's my 3rd day using it and I find it EXTREMELY effective. However, it does burn a whole lot and sometimes I get dizzy and have troubles sleeping because of the pain. Walking and moving is also hard for me. Though my warts are slowly disappearing. Highly recommended but huge warning it BURNS.