Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | Patient
8/3/2022

This medication definitely does what it says. Relieves the pain from my extensive examination. I did suffer from some side effects which are not uncommon for me - diarrhea, my heart beating faster and being nauseous is sometimes worse then how these meds work. I’m happy to just need 3 tablets in 2 days. I had them all with heavy meals and thankful I did. I certainly would say this med works, but if you have a sensitive stomach beware of the side effects.

Benelu | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2014
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection Prevention

This product has worked for me. I have to take it 3or4 times a day which is more of a bother. But since it works I think it is worth the bother.

Ladypreach | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/31/2013
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

I have taken this medication several times for UTI and interstitual cystitis. The only side effect I have is severe mouth. I wake up with my mouth so dry it is hard to swallow. Otherwise, excellent med.

animal lover | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/23/2012
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

I suffer from frequent UTT's and interstitial cystitis on a frequent basis. This medication greatly reduces the pain and allows me to continue with everyday life rather than being in the bed all day. I only wish it would not have taken my medical provider two years to prescribe it to me. It was also very costly, even with insurance, but worth it.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/12/2012
Condition: Difficult or Painful Urination
Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/20/2012
Marcia | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/10/2012
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

I've never had a urinary tract infection and my family is amazed at how colorful my progress is and that I'm feeling MUCH better. I am into my 3rd day of treatment and already seeing amzaing results.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/5/2012
Condition: Difficult or Painful Urination
Mommy | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/26/2011

I have Interstitial Cystitis and this medicine has given me my life back. I take it daily, long term, with no noticed side effects or interactions with my heart meds. I very rarely have more severe spasms that require a stronger medication--this has been a lifesaver. The only drawback is the blue urine, which my 3 year old announced to everyone because he thinks it is cool! (Embarrassing)

tootie | 13-18 | Female | Patient
1/17/2011
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection Prevention
Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2009
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

I started this medication along with an antibiotic for a severe UTI and started noticing relief of the pain and burning within 4 hours.

deedee | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/10/2008

Has been very good!

waterfurrow | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/24/2008
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

I am currently taking this medication while taking antibiotics for a severe UTI--blood in urine and excruciating pain before, during, and after urinating. This medicine has helped to greatly decrease the UTI spasms so that I am not forced to sit on the toilet all day due to the pain. I have not noted any side effects with the medicine so far. I suffered from UTIs frequently as a teenager. I wish that this pill had been available to me then.