I am on antidepressants which made me sluggish taking women's one a day after a week my energy level has gone through the roof it has even helped me loose weight.

Mirabel | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/31/2019
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

I had a very difficult time with this vitamin because I ended up being allergic. My face is itchy all over and I have little bumps all over my face and I end up scratching it then I get little scabs all over my face! I canâ??t wait tilâ?? this is out of my system! Frustrating trying to sleep with a red, itchy, and bumpy face!!

gertrude | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/27/2014

Sharon1928 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/19/2014
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

I switched to One-A-Day Womens Formula oral vitamin/mineral supplement after getting a coupon to discount the price. Soon after I started taking this supplement, I came down with a terrible rash and hive-like symptoms. At first I thought it was winter itch because of the time of year. It continued and got worse. Then it went away. I had run out of One-A-Day Womens Formula oral several days earlier and did not buy more for about a week. Once I started taking the supplement again, the horrible rash and itch came back with a vengence and was worse than before. I then realized it was the vitamin supplement that was the cause. I switched back to my old vitamins and the terrible rash and itching went away and I am back to normal. Not sure what it is in this particular supplement that I'm allergic to, but I will never take it again.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2013

A physician suggested I take some kind of multivitamin for women because I am thinking about becoming pregnant. But I have a complicated bowel situation: I have been diagnosed with colitis in the past and also with IBD. 4 days after I started taking the formula I had a big and painful crisis with lots of intestinal pain. I stopped taking it and got better gradually. I thought that this had been caused by the fact that I was on a trip abroad and that the food and the water were different. 3 days ago I decided to give another try and, sure enough, the symptoms came back, but I stopped the formula immediately, and am now feeling better. I would really like to know what is it in the formula that impacts my colon that much.

virgodragon23 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/24/2009

I'm not taking this medication for any specific reason. I just believe that everyone should take a multivitamin, unless there's an imperative medical reason that they shouldn't. Yes, these vitamins do contain a lot of iron, but that's useful if you want to donate blood, I think, since they won't let you donate if your iron count's too low. I'm 20 years old, going on 21 in a month, so I'm a good age to take this particular vitamin (although I am thinking about switching to another One A Day women's vitamin that supposed to help with metabolism (I'm overweight). I generally prefer not to take medications unless I'm absolutely sure that I need them, but this is the one exception to my rule. I'm very adamant about vitamin use.