my doc put me on this trying to help me with my mood very angry and very irritated and depressed been on it about a month and i have to say it kinda made me feel spacy at first but after about 3 days it was great report back later

i can not live a every day life. I have extremely bad panic and anxiety attacks.

I_play_blue | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/1/2016
Condition: Manic-Depression

Right away I had a fast, fluttering heartbeat. I assumed this was just another annoying side effect. I also had crazy dreams and trouble catching my breath. The teeth clenching came later, as well as single sounds sounding pitched lower, like a toy running out of batteries. Really trippy and weird. I had to stay home from work day three because I couldn't walk straight, and I stopped taking it then. My doctor didn't mention any of these side effects being a possibility except for the rash and dizziness, so make sure you know what you're up against!

Kathie26hsp4 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/3/2014
Condition: Convulsive Seizures

once taking I had burring vision and loss of leg muscle

Chris | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/18/2014
Condition: Facial Nerve Pain
Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/10/2014

I'm neutral to this drug. I take it regularly and mostly I space out. My hearing is abnormal (under-toned) about half an hour after ingestion... it is very weird.

JPNILES | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/3/2013
Condition: Facial Nerve Pain

I have been on the Epitol/Carb??? since Nov of 2011. About the first year 400mg twice daily was fine. Eight months ago the shocks returned, we switched to 200mg Epitol + 10mg of Baclofen every six hours. Recently, the facial sensitivity and mild shocks have returned.