I have arthritis in my hands especially. While on this med. the pain was very much relieved. I took the med for one month and it worked well, but then my stomach begin to burn about 30 to 45 minutes after I had taken it also experienced nausea. Now that I have been off a couple days, the pain is returning. I guess I had forgotten how bad they could hurt.

scared to take it

Jane | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/16/2017
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Excellent drug as it allows me to be ambulatory without significant pain. I have noted that if I fail to take the drug for a few days, the result is feeling as though I've been hit by a train. I'm forced to be bedridden.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/28/2015
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I think everyone who takes this drug will find it to be effective, but they need to know that all drugs of this type (nsaids) will eat away at your stomach lining. Therefore, you should request from your doctor a companion drug (cytotec) to protect your stomach lining and you will have a much safer experience. I have taken this combination for many years and have no serious repercussions.

Langel | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/17/2015

I haven't had a single side effect mentioned by the other users. After reading the reviews, it almost seems strange? Perhaps it has to do with the overall health of the patient? I'm taking it for ankle and hip pain. I need surgery on the ankle, but I'm waiting a few months. It seems that Feldene is helping to reduce the pain each day - making it tolerable so I can excercise and walk. I just worry when I go off of it....been taking it for about 9 mos and love it.

wanda | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/15/2015

This has been my anti-inflammatory whenever I get sciatica/pyriformis syndrome, joint pain, and inflammatory process since 1987. It provides quick relief, with few doses, and minimal side effects.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/17/2014
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

it seemed to help the joint pain but caused a rash so I had to discontinue use.