I get frequent upper respiratory infections and when my coughing interupts my sleep this is the only medicine that is effective at stopping the cough and allows me to rest. It starts working in like 15 minutes and allows for a cough-free night. I would suggest taking it during the day for the first time so you know how you will react to it. You MUST take it with at least one full glass of water or...

Have sinusitis and bronchitis...Tessalon works fairly well for about 4 hrs except it does nothing for my drippy nose and mucous in my throat. After 4 hours (when I take at night) the effectiveness is gone, and I am still wide awake. I wish it would make me drowsy, but it does not! I get to sleep around 3 a.m. I won't be taking it again.

Julz | 45-54 | Patient
7/30/2021
Condition: Cough

I’ve been coughing for three days and just started doing it all night. I took one of these in the middle of the night in 20 minutes I stopped coughing and was able to sleep. They worked wonders for me.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
6/7/2021
Condition: Cough

Was prescribed this for bad cough. It doesn’t work AT ALL and my cough worsened to the point that I had to go back to the doctor.

momcwoz | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/27/2021
Condition: Cough

Three months post covid, I have been coughing so hard that I am having serious nose bleeds. One day into treatment and I am already coughing less.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient