I have been lactose intolerant for many years. I started taking Anti-Diarrheal (Loperamide HCI 2mg) and my uncontrollable,loose stools have hardened to a more manageable type. I use to have to get to the bathroom with great urgency and had only seconds to spare. Now I can actually wait in line like anyone else. I no longer stress about it when I go out. What a relief. If I am going somewhere ...

Not4all | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/4/2020

I suffer from chronic diarrhea, due to abdominal mesh, up to 16 mg x day-- no help-- Became very confused in my thinking and severe headaches, big increase in B/P-- This may be a great med for some, but be aware there are some severe side effects for some people.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2020
Condition: Diarrhea

Imodium works fine, BUT THE PACKAGING IS AWFUL! It requires scissors to open. When I am on travel this is impossible. Would the company PLEASE make easy to open packaging!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
2/17/2019
PaulLee | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/15/2018
Condition: chronic diarrhea associated with short bowel syndrome

I have taken Imodium half tablet a day for two months now to help IBS-D. It helps to extend my bowel movement to once a day from three or four times a day. It also helps lessen the symptom of cramping of stomachs. Thanks for other user's review to let me find this medicine.

Run2fun | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/19/2018
Condition: Diarrhea

I have been taking it for over 10 years and it’s the most effective medicine that I have taken for chronic diarrhea. I’ve never had any side effects from it.