Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/27/2013
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

It seems to be helping somewhat with my neuropathy, but I feel tired all the time and am having some dizziness.

Jacklynn8280 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/18/2012
Condition: Migraine Prevention

Since taking Elavil, prescribed for Migrane relief and prevention iam happy to share that i have not experienced any symptoms of a migrane nor a common headache. The only downsides,mild drowsiness and constipation. In my case i'd take constipation discomfort any day over a migrane...and if you know the pain of a migrane i know you're on side too. Overall, iam happy with my doctors decision to prescribe me Elavil.

boogiebuns | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/13/2011
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

I take it for Fibromalygia, however, it really really works for my depression. I take it at night along with my zanaflex and I sleep better than I have in years. It does help with the nerve paid as well...

heavenscent525 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/23/2010

I have a panic disorder and we have tried quite a few different meds and this seems to work fairly well. I have taken it now for about a year and it seems to not take affect like it use to so i think the dosage needs to be changed.

vone | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient