I have Rhumatoid Arthritis and have been doing alternative treatments for a year after being on the dangerous medications for 15 years. I started taking Genacol that was recommended by my chiropractor, after 3 days, I feel like a new human being! I jumped out of bed this morning and all I could say was Wow! I highly recommend this product to anyone with joint pain.

Danciulescu | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/6/2015

I havegonarthrosis for over 5 years, and I tried multiple products without any results. I have taken this treatment for 6 weeks and I feel 20 years younger. I can walk as much as I want now and I can go up and down the stairs without pain. I am very pleased by this product

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |