i used to have very severe pain, stiffness and discomfort to my bilateral knees, after taking this med for about 2 weeks, i am pain and discomfort free. i can swear by this med

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
9/16/2015

I HAVE A KNEE PAIN I SART TAKING THESE CAPS. IT ALSO HELP ME WITH INFILMATION ALSO I HAVE A BAD ITCHING PROBLEM ON MY LEGS AND IN SUMMER I SUFFER A LOT AND GLUCOSAMINE IS A MRICALE FOR ME EVERY YEAR I TAKE IT FOR FEW MONTHS AND STOP UNTIL I FEEL TO TAKE IT AGAIN. SO FAR I HAVE BEEN VERY LUCKY ...

eddie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/12/2011

[email protected] | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/23/2010

take 3x a day along with Daypro for Arthritis. Still have pain. 75 yrs old. fairly active.

lauries | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/29/2010

I developed knuckle joint pain and terrible stiffness a couple years ago. My knees also stiffen up from time to time. However, about 2 weeks after starting glucosamine, my knuckle woes disappeared completely! I still have minor knee stiffness and mild pain though.

[email protected] | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/23/2009
Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | Patient
3/1/2009

I've been taking this for about 10 years for pain in my knee. Pain so severe it would wake me at night, like a hot knife in my knee. After taking this for about 2 months pain and discomfort disappeared and my knee has been fine since.

elizabeth | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/8/2009

started working after 10 days am now painfree for 3 years in my finger joints and knees

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/30/2008
sachapp464 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/30/2008

Dr. recommended glucosamine chondroitin for joint pain and loss of range of motion, specifically in neck, wrist and hands. From the first week I started taking it, the pain improved. There is still stiffness but pain is much better and continues to improve after 6 weeks.

sobamimu | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/15/2008

I'm am suffering more severe arthritis since taking (4 weeks). I can hardly ge started to walk....hips and knees are extremely painful.