I use this medication for weightloss and it works. You just have to stick to your diet along with this medication (HCG)and you will get the results you are looking for.

How much would this medicne cost for a women?

Bob | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/6/2018

I absolutely love the HCG Drops. I have started https://topratedhcg.com/ for this sole purpose of educating people on how to use it and recommend them the best hcg drops.

DeeMGee | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/10/2015

I'm on day 5 of a 40 day regimen of sub Q injections for weightloss. The 500 calorie a day diet is resulting in early and rapid weight loss. However the side effects of the HCG are somewhat unpleasant. I have a strange dizzy or euphoric feeling and heavyness in my limbs. I'm typically very sensitive to medications, so I'm going to slightly reduce my dose and see of this side effect decreases over the next 5 days. I'll also have my BP and pulse checked daily to make sure everything is ok.

seav | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/10/2014

I took prescription HCG in 2-42 day doses and 2-21 day doses over an 8 month time period. The result was a 95 lb weight loss. I stopped 7 months ago and the weight has stayed off.

Ojg | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/8/2013

Used this to lose weight. My blood pressure rose to 198/115. I was under a physician's care! DO NO USE THIS DRUG.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2013

I did this for a week and lost 12 pounds, which I know was water weight because I urinated constantly. I stopped drops and next day I was thirsty constantly; drank lots, but barely urinated. Gained back the weight in two days. Tried the drops with just a regular diet and lost nothing. If you eat 500 calories a day without the drops, you'll still lose 1-2 pounds per day because you're burning more calories than you're eating. This is just a fad diet-making you think that the drops are causing the weight loss, when in fact it is just the reduced calories. Ha, ha - lightbulb! I was also having weird side effects like aggitation and increase in libido. My doctor said that these drops can cause "pregnancy" side effects.