I was prescribed this medication for Tinea Versicolor, a pigment discoloration I get periodically. It worked like nothing I've ever tried before, including topical treatments, and it worked very quickly. Was only given 7 days and my symptoms were gone it 6.

Jeanniecx | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/1/2021
Condition: Chronic Fungal Infection of Skin

The yeast infection still spreading. The itchining is constant, wakes me up at night. It’s under breasts wrapping under arms and down stomach. Tried powders, salves, the disease is relentless.

Gail | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2017
Condition: Candidiasis Yeast Infection that Spreads Throughout Body

Extreme REFLUX, I already take Nexium for GERD, this made it worse, 75% of my drug reactions are Gastro related. Yeast infection still spreading. I've tried Nystatin, Delflucan, Nystop, and the skin yeast infections keep coming back. I don't need stomach ulcers on top of other health issues.

Saaami | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/22/2014
Condition: Inflammation and Infection of Nail Cuticle

I had a very bad fungal infection at my thumb. Nothing worked. Nizoral cleared it within 6 weeks. Dr. did not repeat. I now have fungal infection in both of my toes. Tried to treat with lotions and laser. Laser was very expensive, over a thousand dollars for 5 treatments. No success. I have requested my Dr., and he has prescribed again, though with a warning of side effects with simultaneous use of Crestor. I am willing to take risk, as I so dislike toenail fungus. Was very satisfied with the past use.

Timely | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/6/2014

After seven months of a blocked Eustachian canal one packet of 10 NIZORAL TAB 200MG cured the condition in days without any side effects back in November 2008, although my ear canal was itchy for a few weeks afterwards and drops were prescribed. I now have similar symptoms, but the drug is banned by the TGA in Australia. So other than getting grommets inserted there is no other effective treatment. And I am not going down that path when I know Nizoral works. My liver is in excellent condition and I take no other medications and drink no alcohol. My suspicions are the blockage is caused by exposure to a kitchen mold fungus which, when combined with the common cold, sealed the sinus end of the Eustachian canal. If only I could get my hands on another packet I know that it would clear up and restore my excellent hearing. It proved to be a miracle drug for me, one of the best I have ever taken.

tinea sufferer | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/6/2013
Condition: Chronic Fungal Infection of Skin

I've had a recurring case of tinea versicolor for over 20 years. The last outbreak I let go for years and it spread to about half of my body. This took away the spots within a week. It's a little rough on your body but well worth it for the cleared skin in my opinion.