I suffer from Diabetic Neuropathy and the horrible burning, stinging and itching in my feet from early evening and all night. At times it was so bad I would cry. I used ice and cold packs for temporary relief but nothing really worked. Then 3 days ago I tried Zostrix cream. I used the one for arthritis as opposed to the one for diabetics, as all of the ingredients were the same and the pharmac...

burns

genie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/29/2018
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

osteoarthritis in my hands so issues with touching my face/pets even wiping myself! Generally mild irritation in the daytime but at night my hands burn like hell unless I find cool spots for them, so I'm waking hourly to cool them down. I won't be able to persist for the full time of treatment.

Tracy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
12/7/2017
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

It burns like hell and I was up half the night with cold wash clothes on my hands.i couldn't even put my contact lenses in.

Paal | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2017
Condition: Nerve Pain

Using it was like burning my feet. Unbearable pain. Had to put my feet in cold water to try to stop the burning. Never again this cream.

openminded | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/11/2017
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

the first time I had a severe allergic reaction with watering eyes, runny nose (bad cold symptoms). I tried once again and the same thing happened. Cannot use it., Talked to the company who promised a refund. Did not get the refund.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/6/2016
Condition: Nerve Pain

I have shingles and it's like putting liquid fire on your skin. Never again