I was started on clomid 50mg due to having irregular periods causing difficulty concieving. I had been using ovulation tests prior to starting clomid and usually i was ovulating.. but not always. Also the length of my cycle would be 38days one month then 27 the next. So I took one round of clomid, I ovulated one week after the last dose of clomid and got pregnant that month! The only side effect I...

i want to know if it can help me fall pregnant

LusyH | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/4/2021
Condition: Infertility associated with the Lack of Ovulation

I ve been struggling to fall pregnant for the whole last year and i took clomid tablets from the 16th march 2021 for five days and followed everything my doctor told me.. then boom today im 1month and 2weeks pregnant . I recommend anyone that has the same struggle to use clomid pills. It's very helpful.

Jen | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/9/2021
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

Took clomid for 5 days, I now have triplets. I buy Clomid here https://wellmed-24.com/buy-clomid-online Let it help. I wish you happiness.

Dimples | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/13/2020
Condition: An Insufficiency in Ovulation

I used clomid first time and I am currently 36 and after 1 use I am now 7 weeks pregnant for the first time we are overly excited praying for a healthy successful pregnancy

baby1 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/26/2019
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

I started taking this medication because I was not ovulating on my own. My doctor first tried 50mg and with opk testing it was determined that this was not enough to stimulate ovulation. I was given the option of trying again or upping the dosage to 100mg. I chose to up the dosage because I knew I could only be on it for 6 cycles and didn't want to waste any opportunities. This time around I got a positive opk followed by ovulation pains (which I have never had in my life!) and this cycle I conceived!

Lethea | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/16/2018
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

According to the doctor, I had not a very severe case. However, the medication was still required. I was a little afraid, because I do not like tablets. The monthly course of Clomid eliminated my problem. I also bought here https://wellmed24.com/buy-clomid-online