Had dental implants put in. Took 2 .25mg tablets crushed up under the tongue at Dentist office. Remember some of surgery but not much and no PAIN. Recovery was fine with little or no side effects.

Anonymous |
8/13/2019
Schultziequilts | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/5/2018
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I am so hungry and gaining weight. It has to be this medication as it's the only new one I'm taking. Now headaches and lightheadedness after being on this for a couple of weeks. Going to wean myself off of it.

Woodchuck | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |
2/2/2018
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I have been cutting 0.25 and using half for years. Sometimes it does not help and I would like to get off of it.

Mr. Fish | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/23/2017
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Works quick and outs me for 3 to 5 hours. Occasionally use it when I wake up in the middle of the night and cannot get back to sleep. Also like to use it when I fly long distance. As with most sleep medications after using it for a few days in a row it makes it harder to sleep without it. That seems to be the worst side effect it causes for me personally.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2017

I sleepwalk n this medicine. Never did before and i stopped once I stopped the medicine. Appear to be wide awake, people don't realize I am asleep. I have no memory of anything I do and I have left the house to drive. Not safe